Fall Japanese Festival Celebrates the Season and the Beauty of the Japanese Garden. November 4 & 5, 2023 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (last entry at 3:00 pm daily). No photo passes will be sold during the Japanese Festival.
Plan to attend a family-friendly event in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden with extensive support from the Fort Worth Japanese Society.
- Tickets purchased in advance/online: Adults $12 | Seniors 65+ $10 | Child 6-15 $6 | Child 5 & under are FREE
- Tickets purchased day of/onsite: Adults $15 | Seniors 65+ $13 | Child 6-15 $9 | Child 5 & under are FREE
- FWBG Members receive FREE admission
FWBG Members must log in to receive discounts. Click here to learn how to log in for the first time. Questions? Contact the membership office at 817-332-7518 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Japanese culture highlights from the Fall Festival will include:
- Performances by two Taiko drumming groups, traditional dances, karate experts, and Master Swordsman G.K. Sugai.
- Displays of the miniature worlds of bonsai trees from the Fort Worth Bonsai Society, and demonstrations in Origami, Calligraphy, and Japanese Games.
- Vendors sell treasures from origami jewelry to anime plush figures and star charts to crafts made with vintage kimonos.
- Food from Asian food trucks prepares delicious meals, snacks, and authentic Japanese cuisine prepared by the Fort Worth Japanese Society.
• Free parking is available at 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107, and 3408 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76107
• Free/Limited - Overflow parking is available at Christ Chapel Bible Church & Dickies Yellow lot
Questions? Please send us an email to email@example.com.
TERMS OF SERVICE: NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EXHIBITION, EVENT, OR PERFORMANCE WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER SAID SHOW. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER OF INJURY AND YOU AGREE THAT THE MANAGEMENT, ITS AGENTS, AND THE PERFORMERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, WEAPONS, FOOD, OR GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED. YOU FURTHER CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION FOR WHICH THERE IS NO RESCHEDULED DATE, A REFUND FOR THIS TICKET MAY BE ISSUED AT THE OPTION OF THE MANAGEMENT AND MAY NOT INCLUDE ADDITIONAL TICKETING FEES (I.E., TICKETING OPERATIONS FEE, SHIPPING FEES, ETC.).
If you are unable to use your tickets, we will process them as a tax-deductible contribution to Fort Worth Botanic Garden/BRIT. All donations will be acknowledged with a receipt via the email on file. We do not offer refunds for unused tickets. Fort Worth Botanic Garden honors discounts on our website only. Incorrect pricing and promotions by other entities, such as third-party sites, will not be accepted. Tickets purchased through third-party entities are not valid and will not be accepted. Please note: One discount per guest, not to be combined with any other offers, excluding parking discounts and promotions.