Get ready to grow your science inquiry and outdoor learning tool kit as an Early Childhood Educator! Join us as we bring you special guest speakers and meaningful breakout sessions to dive deeper into environmental STEM for young students. This Impact Series will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Connect with other local educators to focus on STEM learning speciﬁcally for young students.
- Work with FWBG Education Staff to gain a greater understanding of how to connect literacy with science learning.
- Gain experience and get comfortable exploring natural wonders with young students.
Are you a school administrator wanting to sign up one or more teachers through a Purchase Order? Email Kaylan at email@example.com with the number of teachers you would like to register to receive an invoice.
- $100 /participant to attend all four sessions
- Pay via credit card through the event link above, or email Kaylan at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invoice for a purchase order or check.
- Registration for individual sessions not available
- CPE Credits Available
- Lunch provided at each session
- September 23
- November 11
- March 23
- May 11
Registration closes on Tuesday, September 12. All payments or approved purchase orders are due by this date.